SpringFest in Redondo Beach is back for its 36th year starting Thursday, offering a kids’ zone, carnival rides, gourmet food trucks for mom and dad, and music.
[LA Gallery updated 7/26/19]Check Out These Free or Cheap Things to Do in Los Angeles
It’s a four-day fest in Aviation Park near the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center – you’ve seen the running track before as you cruise down Aviation Boulevard near Manhattan Beach Boulevard.
Local news from across Southern California
Free or Cheap Things to Do in San Diego
An estimated 40,000 will attend the spring event that has free parking, free admission and a bunch of stuff to do.
Here’s what you need to know:
What: Carnival rides, kids’ zone, food court, gourmet food trucks and music and entertainment.
When: April 12-15
- Thursday: 5 - 11 p.m.
- Friday: 5 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m.- 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Where: 1935 Manhattan Beach Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Cost: Free admission, free parking.
Good to Know:
- All rides are $1 each on Thursday night.
- Wristbands are $30 each, valid Friday from 5 p.m.-11p p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Ride tickets are $1.25 each, or $25 for a book of 20 tickets, or $30 for a book of 36.
- Small rides cost 3 tickets.
- Medium rides cost 4 tickets.
- Large rides cost 5 tickets.