Police on Wednesday identified the body of a man found dead alongside a multiple-murder suspect in an Orange County park this week.
Felmley, described as a homeless "nomad," was suspected of a double murder and arson case in Sacramento from Monday morning and a carjacking in Merced, Calif. in the afternoon.
Local news from across Southern California
Police warned Felmley's relatives in Southern California, including Orange County. Among those warned was Felmley's mother, who spoke to NBC4 on Tuesday night and asked not to be identified by name.
"We were in hiding," she said during a tearful interview.
Felmley's relationship to Duran was not immediately clear.
More Southern California Stories:
- Terry Smith's Mother Speaks Out About Losing Her Children
- Innocent Family Injured After Police Pursuit Ends in Crash
- Dream Act Compromise Could Split Families
- Residents Decry Oil Drilling in Hermosa Beach
- SoCal Responds to Spotlight on Latino Food and Health
- El Pato Hot Sauce Discontinued in Wake of Study
- Plague-Infected Squirrel Found Near Campgrounds