An explosion on Wednesday in Sun Valley left three people burned, including a Southern California Gas Co. employee, officials said.
The incident happened at 11:15 a.m. during the installation of a tankless water heater at a business in the 8900 block of Glenoaks Boulevard, Katherine Main of the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
The three people suffered minor injuries.
Local news from across Southern California
The business sustained minimal damage.
One of those injured was a Gas Co. employee, Javier Mendoza of the utility said.
"Our thoughts are with our employee and the others involved," Mendoza said. "The safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve are a top priority for SoCalGas."