Missouri Mud Pie
| || |
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk the cocoa powder and oil until smooth. When smooth, add the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs until light and fluffy. Add the sugar, molasses and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Add the cocoa and oil mixture to the egg mixture. Mix until smooth and glossy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prebaked graham crust and bake for 35-40 minutes. The top of the pie will appear crisp and the filling will have set.
- Remove the pie from the oven and cool.
- Decorate the top of the cool pie with the marshmallow slices. Place pie under broiler and brown the marshmallow slices.
- Pie should be served warm.