Johnny Cakes Batter
(Yields 5 pancakes, 3 oz ladle)
| || |
- Expeller pressed canola oil 1 tsp
- Quinoa Johnny cake batter 6 floz
- Greek yogurt 1/4 cup
- Maple syrup 1 floz
- Fresh blueberries or bananas (fruit will change seasonally) 1/4 cup
- On a medium high griddle add oil.
- Add 2 4oz portions of batter and sprinkle with 1 tbsp fruit per Johnny cake.
- Cook until you see little holes forming on top and carefully flip over and cook 2 minutes.
- Place cakes on an entrée plate, top with greek yogurt, and remaining fruit.
- Maple Syrup served on side.