Not So Well Done

A grill fire spread to a Moreno Valley home,  causing about $20,000 damage but injuring no one, a Cal Fire spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The residents at 23805 Rowe Drive were barbecuing when the fire somehow  spread to the dining room shortly before 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jody Hagemann of Cal  Fire said.

The fire was put out in about 15 minutes, Hagemann said. Aside from fire  damage to the dining room, the 2,200-square-foot, two-story sustained smoke  damage throughout, she said. 


Copyright Archive Sources
Contact Us