Trying to pick up on every Apple rumor out there is a pretty dizzying prospect, especially ahead of a huge product launch by the company.
We try and write about the ones we find most interesting, but often wonder the same thing you do: how do they start?
This infographic was made for PC Mag by friend of the site Chris Kalb. See it in full down below.
Oh, and speaking of rumors, here are some of the latest whisperings that have appeared on DVICE:
- Rumor: iPhone 5 will kinda, sorta, have '4G speeds'
- Rumor: Facebook app for iPad will launch alongside iPhone 5
- Analyst: We're only getting an iPhone 4S this year
- Rumor: iPhone 5 event with new Apple CEO Tim Cook on October 4
- Rumor: iPhone 5 will be in very short supply when it launches
- Then again, maybe the iPhone 5 will be a modest update
- Alleged iPhone 5 case shows a considerable jump up in size
Via PC Mag
U.S. & World
News from around the country and around the globe