Tunisia Makes More Arrests After Beach Massacre

More people have been arrested after a gunman opened fire on beachgoers in Souuse, Tunisia, last week, killing at least 39 people, mostly British tourists, Tunisia's interior minister said Monday. Mohamed Najem Gharsalli said officials have started making arrests, but did not provide further details, except that investigators were still working to determine if the attacker had been trained in neighboring Libya. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. The massacre prompted thousands to cut vacations short and return home.

Read More

Contact Us