What to Know
- Three Korean dishes are coming to Dodger Stadium for a limited time
- Dishes are available Aug. 1 to Aug. 7
- The restaurant is a part of the LA Feeds Blue dining initiative
The items are:
- L.A. Galbi Bowl, beef short ribs marinated with soy sauce and sesame oil, served over steamed white rice and fresh vegetables;
- White Shrimp Bowl, shrimp marinated with sweet onion and green onion sauce, served over steamed white rice and fresh vegetables; and
- Kimchi Pancakes, a side dish of three handmade kimchi pancakes.
Park's BBQ was among the Los Angeles Times "101 Restaurants We Love" announced in December. The initiative brings renowned chefs, local ingredients and diverse flavors representing the neighborhoods of Los Angeles to Dodger Stadium.
In connection with Korea Night, a soju cocktail served in a hat shaker, will be available in locations on the field, loge and reserve levels for tonight's game against the San Diego Padres.
Poke Nachos and an "Ay Caramba Margarita," with Don Julio Tequila, triple sec, sweet & sour, lime juice, served in a tajin-rimmed hat shaker, will be available throughout the four-game series against the Padres.