Students interested in the Summer 2018 Internship may apply by sending a resume, cover letter and writing samples to Kelly Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: All applicants must note interest in working with NBCLA.com on resume and/or cover letter.
Who: NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution.
- Some universities may provide a waiver in lieu of course credit.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to participate in a paid internship in the U.S.
When: Spring and fall interns are scheduled about 20 hours per week (summer session ranges from up to 40 hours), depending on availability. We offer three internship periods: spring, summer and fall.
Where: The NBCLA.com digital team is based in the NBC4 newsroom, located in the Brokaw News Center at 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg 2120, Universal City, CA 91608.