Editor's Note: The application period for the fall semester has closed. Check back for here information on the spring semester.
Students interested in the fall 2019 internship may apply by sending a resume, cover letter and writing samples to Heather Navarro at: email@example.com
Also, interested applicants must apply at this link.
Important: All applicants must note interest in working with NBCLA.com on resume and/or cover letter.
Who: NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Needs to be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
- Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
- Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28, 2019
- Fall Program Dates: Sept. 9 – Dec. 13, 2019
When: Spring and fall interns are scheduled about 20 hours per week (summer session ranges from up to 40 hours), depending on availability. We offer three internship periods: spring, summer and fall.
Where: The NBCLA.com digital team is based in the NBC4 newsroom, located in the Brokaw News Center at 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg 2120, Universal City, CA 91608.