Seven young ladies from the San Gabriel Valley were chosen Monday to serve on the Tournament of Roses Royal Court, which will preside over the annual Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game.
The Royal Court members were chosen from a field of 31 finalists. More than 1,000 teens and young women applied for spots.
The members of the Royal Court are:
- Tatyane Berrios, 17, Arcadia High School
- Sarah Christine Fredrickson, 17, Maranatha High School
- Evanne Elizabeth Friedmann, 17, La Canada High School
- Jessica Michelle Montoya, 17, Flintridge Preparatory School
- Tenaya Miyoko Senzaki, 17, Pasadena High School
- Katheryn Morris Thompson, 17, Flintridge Sacred Heart
- Michelle Kaye Washington, 18, Pasadena City College