Welcome back to the Week in Eater, a look back at the week that was.
· Opening Night at XIV: Michael Mina, The Hills and More
· Blue Velvet, Kitchen 24, Others Win Design Awards
· No Chaos for Canter's 60-cent Celebration, Good Sandwiches
· Travi's New Santa Monica Riva Is Right Around the Corner
· Love or Hate It: The Michelin Guide Comes Out on Monday
· Inside Hollywood's Shin Korean BBQ
· Should Servers Divulge the Price of White Truffles Or Not?
· James Beard Foundation Now Accepting Noms
For more stories from Eater LA, go to la.eater.com.