Welcome back to the Week in Eater, a look at the week that was.
· Michael Mina's XIV Loses Fancy Plywood, Debuts in October
· SBE's Foxtail Losing Restaurant, Gaining More Nightclub
· Speidi Photos Cause Controversy at Cut
· Crudo Closes After Three Months For "Restructuring"
· Zagat '09 Released, Melisse, Spago Still on Top
· Le Saint Amour, Pourtal, Buttercake Bakery and More Plywood
· Now Open: Church & State, Desert Rose, Verrazano's, Robata-Ya, More
· Philippe's Celebrate 100 in October
For more stories from Eater LA, go to la.eater.com.