(9 by 13 in. Baking Pan)
2 ½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
¾ cup (1½ Sticks) Unsalted Butter, melted
2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
8 oz. Milk Chocolate
8 oz. Dark Chocolate
2 teaspoons Light Corn Syrup
1 Cup Heavy Cream
2 cups Marshmallow minis
1 cup Salted, roasted peanuts
½ cup Roughly chopped peanuts
1. Prepare pan with non-stick spray. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine Graham Cracker crumbs and brown sugar into bowl. Pour in melted butter. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the butter. Turn the mixture out onto the prepared pan and pat it down into an even layer. Make sure it reaches the sides and corners. Bake it off in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pan from oven and set aside to cool.
3. In the meantime, combine both chocolates in a medium sized bowl. Add the corn syrup. Set aside.
4. In a saucepan, heat the cream to a boil. Once it boils, immediately pour over the set aside chocolates. Let it sit for 30 seconds so that the chocolate begins to melt. Then slowly whisk the cream and chocolate together. Starting from the center and slowly working outward. The mixture will be thick.
5. Once the mixture is homogenous, fold in the marshmallows and peanuts. Pour the mixture onto the cooled crust and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares and serve.