· There be bargains out there! OC home sales up [Lansner]
· More on the California rescue: We need $7 billion now! [LA Times]
· Wachovia in buyout love triangle with Wells Fargo, Citigroup [FT.com]
· CSU Long Beach and the kittens reach feeding compromise [Press Telegram]
· SGV claims Metro is screwing them out of Gold Line dollars [Star-News]
· Pasadena says what downturn? We're doing swell [Pasadena Weekly]
· Santa Monica's art-deco icon, Shangri-la hotel to reopen [Westside Today]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.