· Hawthorne on the new Eli and Edythe Broad Stage at SMC [LA Times]
· Hmm. Whole Foods in Venice putting up murals now? [Yo Venice]
· What a depression-era California immigrant's house looked like [Museum CA]
· A cheap way to bunk in Los Angeles: Garage living [Craigslist]
· Woo-hoo! Elitists back East say we're doing something right [Curbed SF]
· Someone is trigger happy down at Santa Fe Lofts [Blogdowntown]
· LA River's girlfriend used to be bucktoothed and ugly: "Unattractive, concrete-lined" [Downtown News]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.