· Wow, who knew Downey had so many mansions. A sampling [EP's Blog]
· More on the bankrolling of Prop T by developers [Lookout News]
· Tasty time: Best to hide our downtown goat friends [NY Times]
· Future of Silver Lake Junction Festival now in doubt [The Eastsider]
· Pasadena woman facing foreclosure kills self, lights house on fire [LA Times]
· Uhm, not LA? Best cities to live in during a recession [Consumerist]
· Rags on floor cause downtown fire, but everything is fine [LA Times]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.