· A lot of cash flying around in Santa Monica's Prop T battle [LA Times]
· Ruff: Chihuahuas no longer in style in Santa Barbara [LA Times]
· Valley home sales jumping as prices plummet [Daily News]
· Fighting crime on Ballona Creek bike path when LAPD won't [Daily Breeze]
· Push to rename Toronto library after Jane Jacobs [Spacing Wire]
· Home prices find their way back to 2003 territory [Lansner]
· Decision to limit homeless encampments in Laguna delayed [CP]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.