· Roosevelt move-ins expected in mid-November [Downtown News]
· Even the farmers markets are being hit by the economy [Eric Pierce's blog]
· Shipping container's latest: New images to gaze upon [Hatch]
· More bad news: LA Times lays off more staff, 75 newsroom [PaidContent]
· Talk of a new dam planned for Echo Park [Eastsider LA]
· Verizon meets with unhappy Bel-Air residents re: cell phone service [BAA]
· We can't afford that bullet train, so don't even think about it [LA Times]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.