· FT's big Los Angeles special: Sorta dull? [Financial Times]
· Look at Saturday's protest against electronic billboards [CBBB]
· LA Apartment market: Predicted to soften a bit [Globe St.]
· Street near Adams Hill could soon become historic [Glendale News Press]
· Scenes from the Haute Dog Halloween Parade [LAist.com]
· Secret Service now investigating that Palin effigy [LA Times]
· Another victory for dogs! Canines allowed on new downtown Urth Cafe patio [Blogdowntown]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.