· Measure H latest: Trailing by nine votes (!); still counting [BH Courier]
· That big earthquake drill is coming next week [Metblogs]
· Some tips to deal with your "Did I turn off the stove" neurosis [Apt Therapy]
· Top 10 healthiest grocery store chains: LA has four of those chains [LAist.com]
· Piertime: Venice pier gets some new wood [Yo Venice]
· AIG has used up $84 billion, wants another bailout [Financial Times]
· One of SunCal Cos' developments up north files for bankruptcy protection [LALand]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.