Temperatures slowly cool down through Friday with an increase of cloud cover, and humidity as onshore flow increases.
If you’re headed to the beach, temperatures will still run warm with high surf and rip current risk.
Moderate Santa Ana winds are projected to return this weekend. Temperatures will heat up once again starting Saturday, air will dry out, and the fire threat will run high once again.
High temperatures could be breaking records on Monday and Tuesday.
• COAST: Partly Cloudy, High 70s
• DOWNTOWN LA: Low, 80s
• VALLEYS: Partly Cloudy, High 80s
• MOUNTAINS: Partly Cloudy, Low 70s
• UPPER DESERT: Partly Cloudy, High 80s
• LOWER DESERT: Sunny, High 90s