The offshore winds will continue to weaken as we head into the overnight hours. By Monday morning we will have just light offshore winds in the wind prone locations of LA and Ventura counties. Winds will shift onshore by the evening.
As we approach midweek, a weather system will pass through Northern California. This will bring a few days of cooling. Right now there is a chance that we could develop some offshore winds right as we start the weekend, but this is not a guarantee just yet.
- COAST: Low to mid 70s, mostly sunny, breezy morning in wind prone locations.
- INLAND: Low to mid 70s, mostly sunny, breezy morning in wind prone locations.
- MOUNTAINS: Upper 40s to low 50s, mostly sunny.
- UPPER DESERT: Low to mid 60s, mostly sunny.
- BASIN: Low to mid 70s, mostly sunny.