Dress warmly, freeze warnings and frost advisories are in place again this morning as temperatures drop to the 30s before sunrise, followed by another cool afternoon.
Inland Empire, Santa Clarita
Inland Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Eastern Ventura County
Advisories and Warnings expire at 9 a.m.
Temperatures will be slightly warmer today by a few degrees but remain much cooler than average.
We have two chances of light rain/mountain snow this week -- Thursday-Friday morning then again Monday and Tuesday of next week.
- LOS ANGELES: PARTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGHS IN THE LOW 60S
- COAST: PARTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGHS IN THE LOW 60S
- VALLEYS: PARTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGHS IN THE HIGH 50S
- INLAND: PARTLY CLOUDY, CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN WITH HIGHS IN THE HIGH 50S
- MOUNTAINS: SUNNY AND COLD WITH HIGHS IN THE LOW 30S
- HIGH DESERT: SUNNY AND COLD WITH HIGHS IN THE HIGH 40S