Paramedics transported three people in critical condition from the scene of a shooting Tuesday afternoon in Inglewood.
Details regarding the victims' ages or injuries were not immediately available. Lt. Oscar Serrano, with the Inglewood Police Department, said all the victims are adults and were transported to a hospital.
A fourth person's injuries were considered minor, according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
Authorities responded to the 11700 block of Crenshaw Boulevard at about 1 p.m. after the shooting report. No arrests have been reported and a police perimeter has not been created, Serrano said.
The motive of the shooting is under investigation.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- Paul McCartney Rocks on Fallon
- 2013 Fall Music Preview
- Crews Battle "Extremely Dangerous" Church Fire
- Firefighters Rescued in Church Fire
- 77-Year-Old Grandma Battles "Corn-Fed" Cop
- "Voice" Coaches Get Choosy
- Movies + $7 + Regal LA Live + Tuesdays = Yay
- Dodgers Talk About NLDS Win