Detectives are investigating the death of a man who was found shot and sitting in the driver’s seat of a car in Norwalk Sunday night, officials said.
A citizen flagged down deputies around 11 p.m. in the 12500 block of Rosecrans Avenue and reported hearing shots fired in the area, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies searched the area and found the unidentified man dead in the driver’s seat of a car, officials said.
There is no suspect information, but authorities believe two males may have been involved in the shooting.
More Southern California Stories:
- Marathon Goddess Runs for Cancer
- Lakers Lose, but Sacre Shines
- Paul Walker Fans Shocked
- Police Search for Man's Killer
- Trial to Begin in Kelly Thomas Case
- Sickened Football Team Returns Home
- Gunman ID'd in Store Standoff
- Man Shot at Party Near USC