Two men and two women were arrested Saturday after police discovered an alleged marijuana grow operation, weapons, children and an elderly person inside their house, authorities said.
The suspects – Biridiana Olmos, 22, Giovanna Olmos, 26, Leonard Olmos, 24, and Jermaine Brand, 27 – all from Moreno Valley, were arrested for conspiracy, marijuana cultivation for sales, child endangerment and elder abuse, according to a statement released by the Perris Police Department.
The statement said that five children ranging from 1 to 4 years old were placed in protective custody custody by Child Protective Services. An elderly person was taken to the hospital and placed in Adult Protective Custody.
More Southern California Stories:
- Body Found at Park ID'd as 21-Year-Old
- Funeral for Arizona Firefighter Kevin Woyjeck
- Deputy "Ambushed" in San Bernardino Shooting
- Mountain Fire Burns Near Idyllwild
- Ariz. Firefighter Remembered as "Proud Protector"
- 7 Injured, 1 Child Dead in Azusa Crash
- Arrests After Violence Mars LA Protest