A car crashed into a preschool for toddlers in South Los Angeles on Tuesday, but did not seriously injure anyone, officials and witnesses said.
The car crashed into the Toddler Tech University in the 7800 block of Normandie (map) while 22 children were napping.
The crash knocked down a wall of cubbies onto two of the kids, trapping them. Staff members lifted the furniture off of the children, who were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
One of the injured children, 3, suffered only a bruise.
More Southern California Stories:
- Lancaster Grandmother Fights Charges
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Separate
- Pit Bull Sterilization Gets Unanimous Approval
- 3 Critically Hurt in Inglewood Shooting
- BTS of "Return of the Jedi"
- Possibly Carcinogenic Campus Worries Parents
- Make It Quick Bandit Strikes Again
- Watch Live: NBC4 News at 5 and 6 P.M.