Dry but chilly days continue in SoCal.
Cold fronts to our North are delivering rain but no farther south that San Luis Obispo County. Instead, we receive breezy, cool and cloudy weather.
Temps will warm a couple degrees heading into the weekend, closer to normal range.
No measurable rain is in the forecast. But when rain or significant weather returns, our NBC4 live doppler network, along with StormRanger4 and the NBC4x4Caster, will be working overtime to bring you the most accurate and up-to-the-minute weather coverage of any station in Southern California.
- COAST: Partly Cloudy, Low to Mid 60s
- DOWNTOWN LA: Partly Cloudy, 66°
- VALLEYS: Partly Cloudy Mid to Upper 60s
- MOUNTAINS: Partly Cloudy & Breezy, Mid 40s
- UPPER DESERT: Partly Cloudy & Breezy, Mid 50s
- LOWER DESERT: Sunny mid 60s