The last day of February will bring dry weather to our area. Skies are quickly clearing this morning – expect mostly sunny skies and chilly temps to start your day!
Afternoon highs will remain below the average for one more day.
The noticeable warm-up will start Wednesday under sunny skies and temps climbing above 70 degrees.
The warmest days of the week will be Thursday and Friday with some of the warmer valleys going 80 degrees or higher.
Cooler temps with some clouds over next weekend.
- Coast: Mostly Sunny Near 60
- Downtown LA: Mostly Sunny 63
- Valleys: Partly Cloudy Low 60s
- Mountains: Partly Cloudy Mid/Upper 30s
- Upper Desert: Sunny Low/Mid 50s
- Lower Desert: Sunny Mid 60s