The Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles International Airport was partially evacuated Wednesday after a report of a suspicious package.
The investigation determined that the item, left on the ticketing level, was not a threat to safety. Clothes and other items were found in the luggage.
The Los Angeles Police Department bomb squad and Los Angeles firefighters responded to the location. Travelers should expect delays on the departure level as authorities clear the location.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- Suspicious Package Investigation at LAX
- Free Films at the Edge of the Ocean
- Wanted Serial Rapist Is "Capable of Great Violence"
- Will Kobe Bryant Take Pay Cut?
- Homers Powers Dodgers to Win In SF
- Madre Fire Containment Expected Friday
- One Dead After Gunbattle, Chase Into Park
- Police Seek Serial Rapist Linked to 30 Assaults