The driver of a white sport-utility vehicle surrendered to police after an hour-long chase along Pacific Coast Highway Monday evening.
The chase began in Ventura as police pursued a driver wanted for speeding.
A white SUV sped down PCH as a trail of officers followed him into Malibu just a mile away from the Getty Villa.
The driver made a U-turn and headed north on PCH back toward Ventura County.
After coming to a complete stop near Point Mugu and sitting still for a few moments, the driver surrendered to police.
He put his hands behind his head and got on the ground as officers handcuffed him and took him into custody.
More Southern California Stories:
- TSA Agent Recalls LAX Shooting
- Beach Town Apologizes for LAX Tweet
- Couple Celebrates 75-Year Marriage
- Pay It Forward... To the Dogs
- Passengers React to Security
- Candy Tests Positive for Meth
- Pets Needing Homes: NKLA Adoptions
- Dreier to Attend Key Forum