Police on Friday sought the public’s help finding a woman in connection with the shooting death of another woman outside an apartment in Orange.
Police were looking for Jessica Gonzalez (pictured) in connection with the death of Jennifer Roberta Solorio, 44.
Solorio was found with gunshot wounds on June 20 on a sidewalk near an apartment in the 2000 block of East Palmyra Avenue, police said.
She died at a hospital.
Gonzalez was described as 5 foot 5 and about 90 pounds. She’s considered armed and dangerous.
Police said the women knew each other but did not say what prompted the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Scott Trausch at (714) 936-1204.
More Southern California Stories:
- Death of Tourist in Hotel Water Tank Ruled Accidental Drowning
- Terminally Ill Teens Celebrate Prom
- After Boy's Death, Head of DCFS Admits "Something Wasn't Done Correctly"
- FedEx Truck Hits, Kills Female Bicyclist in Fullerton
- Woman Buries Dead Husband in Her Own Backyard