Week in Eater: AWFF Hangover Observations, Tracking Drago Centro, New (Local) Top Chef Contestants, MORE
Here we are with the Week in Eater, a look back at the week that was.
· Hangover Observations: AWFF, Another Rousing Success
· A Look at Philippe's, 100 Years Old This Year
· New Top Chef Contestants Announced: Three From LA
· Tracking Drago Centro Downtown: Coming in November
· Jared Simons Closes Violet in Santa Monica
· Sushi Roku Group Plans French Brasserie For Hollywood
· Expansion and/or Additions at Vermont in Los Feliz
· Caffe Luxxe Taking Beloved Brentwood Dutton's SpaceFor more stories from Eater LA, go to la.eater.com.