What to Know
Delays are along the 405 Freeway.
Delays are expected to last until Friday morning.
Some roads will be closed from Tuesday through Thursday.
Evening and early morning motorists traveling to or from Los Angeles International Airport should expect delays starting Monday night thanks to freeway ramp closures planned by Caltrans.
Caltrans will close several 405 Freeway ramps in the LAX area for construction, beginning at 11:55 p.m. and continuing in evening and overnight hours until Friday morning.
On Monday night, the following ramps will be affected on the southbound 405 Freeway:
- the Century Boulevard off-ramp from 11:55 p.m. to 6 a.m.;
- the eastbound Century on-ramp from 11:55 p.m. to 6 a.m.;
- La Cienega Blvd/Manchester Boulevard on-ramp 11:55 p.m to 6 a.m.; and
- the Florence Avenue/Manchester off-ramp from 11:55 p.m. to 6 a.m.
From Tuesday through Thursday, the following closures are planned, also on the southbound 405:
- Century off-ramp from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.;
- eastbound Century on-ramp from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.;
- La Cienega/Manchester on-ramp 10 p.m to 6 a.m.; and
- Florence/Manchester off-ramp from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Some closures may start and end later, according to Caltrans.
LAX officials said the construction could cause delays and urged "guests heading to or from the airport to allow extra time and make use of alternate routes."