Cities across Southern California are imposing face mask requirements in public spaces amid the coronavirus pandemic. There will be fines for those who do not comply with these orders.
Here are the cities imposing mask fines and how much it will cost you.
- A warning followed by a $500 citation
- $100 for a first offense, $200 for a second, and $500 for a third and each subsequent offense
- $400 for a first violation, $1,000 for a second violation, and $2,000 for a third violation.
- Fine of $100 for the first offense, $200 for the second offense, and $500 for the third and subsequent offenses.
- First violation is $100, second violation is $250, and third violation is $500
- $300 citation
- Fine of $100 for the first violation, $200 for the second violation, and $350 for each subsequent violation
- $100 for the first violation, $200 for a second violation and $500 for each subsequent violation within a 12-month period.
- Fine of $100
- $100 for the first violation
- Up to $500 per violation per day
- $100 for first offenses; $200 for second offenses; and $500 for every subsequent violation within a one-year period from the initial offense.