A match was made in red carpet heaven on Sunday evening when the beautiful people and the behind-the-scenes glam squads came out to celebrate the 2010 Hollywood Style Awards at the Billy Wilder Theater inside the UCLA Hammer Museum.
Host Natasha Leggero brought her particular brand of deliciously irreverent humor to keep the ceremony playful while talent and glamour were rewarded. Presenters included Emily Blunt, Kate Bosworth, Lea Michele and Selena Gomez, among others.
The honors were extended for:
- Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design (film) to Colleen Atwood
- Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design (television) to Lou Eyrich
- Make Up Artist of the Year to Jenn Streicher
- Hair Stylist of the Year to Mark Townsend
- Stylist of the Year to Cher Coulter
- Emerging Designer of the Year to Kimberly Ovitz
- Photographer of the Year to Yu Tsay
- One to Watch to Odette Yustman
- Future Style Icon (male) to Cory Monteith
- Future Style Icon (female) to Katie Cassidy
A swanky after-party bash was flowing with high spirits and good humor as attendees shared hors d'oeuvres and cocktails into the evening.