· Noise pollution from generators upsets RPV neighbors [Daily Breeze]
· Governor signs bill targeting sprawl, pollution linkage [LA Times]
· Blight: Street-side signs still a nuisance in the Valley [Daily News]
· Residents fear too much growth under Rosemead general plan [Star-News]
· Orange man with natural yard now threatened with jail [OC Register]
· Yay or nay; Senate to vote on revised bailout tonight [FT.com]
· In summary: The fight for East LA's cityhood [Daily Breeze]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.