· Banksy & Co: Getting to know your local street artists [LA Magazine]
· Convention Center gets LEED certified, but energy-sucking signs coming [CBBB]
· Holcim Awards Winners for North America announced [Bustler]
· Tech-savvy LAFD gets a spread in Wired [LAist.com]
· What a yellow rubber duckie race looks like (don't miss shot with kid) [GNP]
· If Measure R fails, "there will be no money for traffic improvements for the next 30 years" [Bottleneck Blog]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.