A full closure of the I-405 freeway in Sepulveda Pass is planned for Saturday night.
The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project will be pouring the new concrete deck for the New Skirball Bridge.
North and southbound sections of the I-405 will be closed Saturday night and Sunday morning.
- I-405 southbound closure: exit Valley Vista off-ramp and detour south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the I-405 southbound Getty on-ramp.
- I-405 northbound closure: exit Getty Center Drive off-ramp and detour north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
- Skirball Bridge: To go south: head south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the I-405 southbound Getty on-ramp. To go north: head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 onramp at Greenleaf Street.
- Sepulveda Boulevard will be open northbound and southbound from Getty Center Drive to the U.S. 101. Getty Center Dr. southbound on-ramp and Getty Center northbound off-ramp will be open.
For more information, visit www.metro.net/405.
Below is a map of the locations of the closures.
View I-405 Lane Closures in a larger map
More Southern California Stories:
- Bear Enjoys Garbage Picnic
- Racist N.C. GOP Official Quits
- Post-It Note Car Prank is Web Hit
- African-American Homecoming Duo
- Beloved SoCal Bakery to Close
- NBA Legend Bill Sharman Dies at 87
- Desert Pursuit Ends in Shootout
- Jerky Pet Treat Scare: What to Know