Two men were killed and another was wounded in a car-to-car shooting early Saturday in Glassell Park, authorities said.
The victims were near Future Street and Cypress Avenue when another car pulled up beside them and opened fire, said Officer Sara Faden, an LAPD spokeswoman.
The survivor suffered minor injuries, Faden said.
The victims’ SUV continued to roll about half a mile before crashing at Eagle Rock Boulevard and Verdugo Road.
The two men died at the scene. Their identities have been withheld until authorities could notify their family members.
City News Service contributed to this report.
More Southern California Stories:
- Body Found at Park ID'd as 21-Year-Old
- Funeral for Arizona Firefighter Kevin Woyjeck
- Deputy "Ambushed" in San Bernardino Shooting
- Mountain Fire Burns Near Idyllwild
- Ariz. Firefighter Remembered as "Proud Protector"
- 7 Injured, 1 Child Dead in Azusa Crash
- Arrests After Violence Mars LA Protest