National & International News
The day’s top national and international news

2-Year-Old Girl Suffers Chemical Burns at Lowe's

View Comments ()
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    A 2-year-old suffered chemical burns inside a Lowe’s store in Sterling, Virginia, Monday evening. News4's Shomari Stone reports. (Published Monday, Jul 7, 2014)

    A 2-year-old girl suffered chemical burns inside a Lowe’s store in Sterling, Virginia, Monday evening.

    The child came into contact with some type of degreaser or cleaner at the Lowe's on Dulles Crossing Plaza around 8:50 p.m., and suffered burns to her face and body, Loudoun County police said.

    The little girl was flown to a nearby hospital as a precaution and is expected to recover.