Thursday PM Linkage
· All that opposition to Measure T being funded by developers [Lookout News]
· "Banking crisis just the cold sweat"; things will get far worse? [IHT]
· Terrible: Why are the birds dying at Echo Park Lake? [Chicken Corner Blog]
· The biggest? World's largest billboard proposed for Dubai [The Inquirer]
· Break it down, LA Times: How does the rate cut affect you? [LAT]
· San Fernando Road industrial corridor beautification Ok'd [GNP]
· California: First into the recession, model for rest of country [WSJ, subscription only]For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.