The 5 Freeway will close in both directions Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights between Santa Fe Springs and La Mirada so workers can dismantle temporary supports on the new Valley View Avenue bridge.
Here's what to know.
- Full closures will begin at 11:59 p.m. all three nights.
- The freeway will reopen at 5 a.m. each day.
- The freeway could be shut down Wednesday night, if needed.
- The closure will be between Artesia Boulevard and Carmenita Road.
- The connector from the westbound Artesia (91) Freeway to the northbound 5 Freeway will close at 11 p.m.
- The connector from the southbound San Gabriel River (605) Freeway to the southbound 5 Freeway will shut down at 10 p.m.
- South Firestone Boulevard will be closed starting at 9 p.m. from Marquardt Avenue to the Valley View Avenue bridge.
The closures are subject to change. Scroll down for updates.
Local news from across Southern California