Firefighters were battling a brush fire in Devore on Tuesday evening.
The 7-acre fire was burning near the 15 Freeway and Kenwood Avenue in the Cajon Pass, according to the San Bernardino County Fire Department.
Dubbed the "Ken Fire," the blaze was reported just after 4:30 p.m. No evacuations have been reported in the fire.
Two lanes of the northbound 15 Freeway were closed as aerial video showed traffic backed up for miles.
The blaze was 25 percent contained as of 9 p.m.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- Commerce Gas Leak Prompts Evacs
- Tuberculosis Case in SoCal
- Memorial Service for TSA Officer
- Guilty Plea in "Sextortion"
- Not Guilty Plea in Clerk's Killing
- The Treadmill Marathon
- LAX Suspect's Condition Upgraded