Authorities on Wednesday morning were investigating a car-to-car shooting in Norwalk that sent one person to the hospital.
The shooting about 11:40 p.m. Tuesday occurred near the intersection of Foster and Studebaker roads, said Lt. Stacy Morgan of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Norwalk Station.
One woman was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, and a man in the same car was not injured, officials said.
Neither of them recognized the shooters or vehicle from which the shots came, Morgan said.
Authorities did not immediately believe the shooting was gang-related, but they were investigating the possibility, Morgan said.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- San Fernando Valley Feels Small Quake
- Delays, Costs Mount for New King Drew Hospital
- Theft Ring Heists Food, Energy Drinks
- Surgeon Charged in Liposuction Death
- Manhattan Beach Bans Styrofoam Containers
- Break in Case of Dog Burned by Fireworks
- Hundreds of Dead Fish Surface in Lake
- Peril on PCH