A teenager has been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of an Oxnard man, police said Sunday.
Officers found a 49-year-old man dead inside of a residence in the 1100 block of South L Street in Oxnard about 11 p.m. Saturday, according to the Oxnard Police Department.
Authorities believed the shooting was not random and that the victim and gunman knew each other, police said in a statement.
A 17-year-old Oxnard resident was arrested in connection with the shooting. His name was not immediately released.
Anyone with information should call the Violent Crimes Hotline at 805-982-7070 or Ventura County Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477
More Southern California Stories:
- Garcetti Talks LAUSD, Tax Dollars
- Spooky Halloween Home Decorations
- RAW VIDEO: Fiery Tanker Crash Shuts Fwy
- Fiery Tanker Truck Crash on I-710
- Man Fatally Shoots Home Intruder
- Tanker Crash Flames Engulf Streets
- Man Killed in Deputy Shooting
- Human Remains Found in Carson