Authorities issued a shelter in place order for a Monrovia neighborhood after an unknown chemical odor apparently sickened some 150 employees at a business.
The order was issued for employees and residents in the 100 block of Railroad Avenue after noon.
A hazardous materials crew was sent to investigate.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- Dodgers Holiday Wishlist
- LA Social Workers Continue Strike
- 18 Deputies Face Criminal Charges
- I-405 Toll Lane Vote
- Cold Snap Brings High Winds
- 405 Toll LAnes to be Voted On
- Life Connected: Singer Helps Haiti