A baby boy and grandmother from El Monte reported missing were found safe in Pasadena Saturday evening, police said.
Ying Jer, 68, took her 18-month-old grandson, Bryant Tan, out for a walk about 7 a.m. Saturday near the 4400 block of La Madera Avenue, according to a statement by the El Monte Police Department.
Pasadena police notified the El Monte police about 8:35 p.m. that the woman and child were at the police station. Additional details about how they were found were not immediately clear.
Jer was described as Chinese, 5 feet tall, 110 pounds with black hair, brown eyes and redness on the face.
The boy is about 2 feet tall, 24 pounds, and wearing a black or brown hooded jacket, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call El Monte Police 626-580-2109.
More Southern California Stories:
- The Breeders' Cup 2013
- Photos: Inside the LAX Mayhem
- AM Forecast: Low Clouds, Fog Hover Over SoCal
- Lakers-Hawks: Xavier Henry to Start
- Officials Call for Security Changes at LAX
- Slain TSA Officer Autopsy Released
- Man, "Engulfed in Flames," Dies
- Crash Kills Driver, Hurts Passenger