The disappearance of a 24-year-old man from his Burbank home more than a month ago is now considered suspicious as police and family renew their plea to the public for help.
Gevork Boyadzhyan was last seen the morning of July 20 leaving his home in Burbank after having an argument with his mother, according to the Burbank Police Department.
Since then, there’s been no activity on Boyadzhyan’s credit or debit cards, his cell phone has been turned off and his car has not been found.
Police said the 24-year-old was driving his white 2010 Lexus IS 250 with black rims and California license plate 6MUG716, similar to the one pictured below, when he left his home last month.
He’s described as a white male, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a polo shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Detective Green at 818-238-3243.
More Southern California Stories:
- $50K Offered in 21-Year-Old's Slaying
- High School Athlete Dies After Collapsing
- Ex-Teacher Who Had Teen's Baby Sentenced
- Country's Tallest Rocket Blasts Off From California
- Masked Home Intruders Attack Couple
- "Volatile" Situation After Chemical Fire
- Shots Fired at Police Car in San Bernardino